KING OF THE BARS COMPETITION
We are super-excited to announce the launch of our first ever King of the Bar Competition, and we want you to be part of it!
Whether you’re completely new to the calisthenics discipline, have been bodyweight training for a while, or are a fully-fledged Ninja, there’s a category for you!
We’ve got loads of prizes to be won, giveaways throughout, and the ultimate bragging rights crown up for grabs as King of the Bar 2017.
COMPETE: Perform as many strict-form muscle-ups (no kipping or swinging), clap push-ups, or Superman push-ups as possible in 45 seconds
FILM YOUR ENTRY: Upload video into chosen category, unedited and uncut
PARTICIPANT ENTRY FORM: Fill in the entry form below with your name, age, email address, team/group name (if heard about it through a team), and number of muscle-ups/push-ups achieved in video
*OPEN TO MALE AND FEMALE ENTRANTS*
JUDGING: Videos will be judged on ‘form’ and ‘number’ of muscle-ups/push-ups
FINAL EVENT: Top 5 finalists will be flown to the event for the day to compete for the title, with live judging.
PRIZES UP FOR GRABS
- MMH Magazine cash prize to overall winner of $1000
- Performix prize packs valued at $1000
- Holston prize packs valued at $800
- PCC course with Al Kavadlo and AFN valued at $1895
- Kenguru prize pack valued at $880
- Rubber Banditz prize packs valued at $100
- Sound Whiz prize packs valued at $450
- Bar Trick Parkour prize packs valued at $500